Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Backwards Oscillating Banana Team

Last semester was my first completed contribution to Record Time. In Record Times past I would get several fragments, sometimes almost whole songs together but nothing would really come of them by the time the due date arrived.
You may have heard my bass stylin's and the fast hands of nathan shew on our debut single "Mexico on Mars". This time (Record Time IV), I'll be collaborating with Mike Weber on some whatever music. We're hoping we can shell out some good songage to use with a new project we're working on outside of Record Time (which is yet to be named, but temporarily using the monacre "the backwards oscillating banana team").
I'm really looking forward to working with mike, drinking tea, and hearing everyone's music again. The way that this thing brings people together and generates hours of original art just blows my mind.

-eric

No comments:

Post a Comment